Which game you mostly play???

mariocarner

I've sunk the most hours into Oblivion. I have so many hundreds of hours into that game between my PS3 and (recently) PC, I don't even know the exact number. I've played it at least a couple times a month since it released, and there are periods where that's all I'll play. Now it's modded so heavily that all my complaints are gone, and it'll virtually never run out of content.

Recently though, I've played Dishonored a lot. It's a great, very original game that finally nailed the concept of a dynamic story.

I've sunk the most hours into Oblivion. I have so many hundreds of hours into that game between my PS3 and (recently) PC, I don't even know the exact number. I've played it at least a couple times a month since it released, and there are periods where that's all I'll play. Now it's modded so heavily that all my complaints are gone, and it'll virtually never run out of content.

Recently though, I've played Dishonored a lot. It's a great, very original game that finally nailed the concept of a dynamic story.

Yeah same here. i've put more hours into oblivion than the fallout games + skyrim combined.. enough time to fully mod the gameworld into an oblivion plane..turn the towns into active battlefields and build my own kingdom on top of a giant mountain...yeah..i deleted it all for new vegas.. i lacked hard drive space but oblivion sucked the life out of me..it's old now but you can't help old.. doesn't matter how much time passes,that game is going to be awesome forever.

Solitaire. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/geek.gif Even when I am playing video games with other names. Video games that aren't MMO's where I am with a team are an advanced fancy video staged game of solitaire . I like being able to participate in the moving picture a video game provides. Instead of sitting in a chair watching a bunch of actors having a good time playing. Hence even an MMO is a fancy movie which I can play solitarily. IMO I play solitaire a lot! http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/yes.gif

• 3 months later...