A Scandinavia Viking Age total conversion

Kodman1991

Hello there fellow modders.

Last night I was struck by HUGE mod idea.. Skyrim is somewhat a Sandinavia in Tamriel right? So why not make a TC mod with the actual Scandinavian map. I think that such a mod would be awesome. Ofcourse this is just a basic idea. And i myself would never accomplish such a thing for several reasons. first of: I don't have time for it :( Second: I'm already busy with another mod. Third: This pretty much would require a team and none of my friends either play skyrim neither do they have any skills at all in modding. and creating a modding team that does not come from the same country will not last long. Well atleast not for me.

So there you go a nice idea (according to me).

Ofcourse I can allways be a beta tester or a story writer. but other then that it's not possible for me to send bunch of esp's to people and getting their versions it makes things complicated.

So who will take on this great quest? :3

i think a lite version could be done by various replacements for example:

replacing all other races with nord

removing the thalmor embassy and patrols

remove the dwemer dungeons

maybe make every hold at war with each other

remove all armors but the dragons, steel, and iron (maybe orc?)

there are several mods that add norse weapons/armor to that game (add them to the npc's equipment list)

maybe get mecr in on this

edit: i called ^ this a lite version because you could also make scandinavian map, and go into much more detail in general

Edited by StuartSmiles

• 5 months later...

I'm talking about cat people, talking lizards, orcs and elves.

Please read the title "Scandinavia Viking Age", that is not the same as "Norse Mythology" but rather a reference to a historical period in the real world.

OP did write "Viking Age" which is used to describe the historical period 793-1066 in Scandinavia. He did not write "Norse Mythology". Two different things. Elves does not and have never existed in any period of history.

I'm talking about cat people, talking lizards, orcs and elves.

Please read the title "Scandinavia Viking Age", that is not the same as "Norse Mythology" but rather a reference to a historical period in the real world.

OP did write "Viking Age" which is used to describe the historical period 793-1066 in Scandinavia. He did not write "Norse Mythology". Two different things. Elves does not and have never existed in any period of history.

ok calm down :P

• 8 months later...

Sorry for the thread necromancy but just wanted to say its a shame this did not get done or did it and it is now in an other thread