Affordable Health Care is passed.

kvnchrist

This forum needs a like button. eodx9000 is kicking so much behind all I want to do is sit back and hit "like". I don't have the time or patience to try and educate our young friend on force and how government has a monopoly on it's use. marharth, you continue to support the use of force to make people comply with what you think is right. You really need to think about it for a long, long time. If I feel force is the right way to go and I get control, it is you that will be in the wrong end of the gun.

In keeping with the new format.... :thumbsup:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This forum needs a like button. eodx9000 is kicking so much behind all I want to do is sit back and hit "like".

lol he band

Damn, what happened? Too much common sense?

*EDIT*

"Linking to a site hosting illegally modified console firmware and console modding tools."

Oh...lame. Banned for information. I should have known.

Edited by csgators

Well if it makes you feel any better I can write his next few replies for you. Let's start:

"I refuse to debate any of you LIBERAL SCUM until you read THE FOUNTAINHEAD by AYN RAND. BTW the Burning of Washington was an INSIDE JOB look it up."

Edited by Marxist ßastard

LOL, you guys really like to belittle anyone with independent thought don't you? Keep submitting to the will of others slave. As long as you submit to the force of others that is all you really are. Edited by csgators

LOL, you guys really like to belittle anyone with independent thought don't you? Keep submitting to the will of others slave. As long as you submit to the force of others that is all you really are.

No, no, that's not how it's supposed to go. I was supposed to be writing the over-the-top, Any-Rand-referencing replies.

Do you want to start over?

This forum needs a like button. eodx9000 is kicking so much behind all I want to do is sit back and hit "like".

lol he band

The gallows humor of someone with two strikes is so droll...swing batter... batter...swing.

LOL, you guys really like to belittle anyone with independent thought don't you? Keep submitting to the will of others slave. As long as you submit to the force of others that is all you really are.

No, no, that's not how it's supposed to go. I was supposed to be writing the over-the-top, Any-Rand-referencing replies.

Do you want to start over?

LOL, Ayn Rand isn't the best source of Libertarian ideas. She is a fun read though. Search youtube for Milton Friedman, he can present it much better (although like Ayn it's a dated argument). Watch Harry Browne or Ron Paul..oh wait I have an idea!!!! Read Thomas Jefferson and James Madison!!! Read Thomas Paine!!!! Those guys were crazy!!!!

lol he band

The gallows humor of someone with two strikes is so droll...swing batter... batter...swing.

What did you expect from one who knows better than you and is superior to the point they want to force you via violence to live as they think you should.