Lich Queen Armor Mashup

arj123

LAVYgg.jpgDoes anyone know how to create this armor mod ( or is it already available?). I recognize the weapon mod and I think its a female version of Lich King armor. Is there a way to create this armor ?

Edited by arj123

Well, recreating it might be difficult considering certain rules about another madders works. However, if you know the name of the mod in the picture (and it isn't on nexus), you might be able to find it from another source. For example, one of the mod authors I followed has his own website for armors they make in addition to nexus. Some of their mods are only available on their own site. So if you do a google search you might find this mod.

Creating someone else's work from scratch is unlikely for a variety of reasons. One being copyright law, not to mention why would a modder want to do that? That said, you might find a modder willing to do their own take on the idea.

That armor is quite nice. I might look for it myself. If I find it, I'll post a link.

Well, recreating it might be difficult considering certain rules about another madders works. However, if you know the name of the mod in the picture (and it isn't on nexus), you might be able to find it from another source. For example, one of the mod authors I followed has his own website for armors they make in addition to nexus. Some of their mods are only available on their own site. So if you do a google search you might find this mod.

Creating someone else's work from scratch is unlikely for a variety of reasons. One being copyright law, not to mention why would a modder want to do that? That said, you might find a modder willing to do their own take on the idea.

That armor is quite nice. I might look for it myself. If I find it, I'll post a link.

I did a little bit of search and it seems like an original work put by the author(BlackOrchid) rather than a mod. The armor seems to be an alternate female form of frostmourne and Lich Kings Armor for skyrim. I'm hoping there is an alternate source for this armor and if lucky for SE too.

Edited by arj123