RFCW and BOBW/TTW

Johnsenpai

I have one question, and it may sound like rant but:

Why are you guys so childish with the petty mudslinging? It's not like there is any reason to not support each others mods, they're practically the same anyway! Besides that, neither of them are even available to download anymore, so what have you got to lose?

I don't even understand why any of this happened anyway, I go away for a while come back and the community has changed, and I miss out on some good stuff because I chose the "wrong" mod.

Cant you just be friends? :yes:

I don't even understand why any of this happened anyway,

The mods were pulled by the authors because they violated EULA. No one complained, it's that they became aware that being able to use assets from one game in another without permissions even if those assets weren't uploaded violates copyright. More here - Porting content from other games.

I don't even understand why any of this happened anyway,

The mods were pulled by the authors because they violated EULA. No one complained, it's that they became aware that being able to use assets from one game in another without permissions even if those assets weren't uploaded violates copyright. More here - Porting content from other games.

the question is ,make this type of restriction is legal on US ?

to me it sound like , you will break the eula if you use a bmw motor on a ford car .suposing you own both.