NVSE Crash

Hunterz1

Hey i have a problem, when i start the game only with FalloutNV.esm and NVSE.esp the game crash instantly!

My system:
Fallout New Vegas v1.1

PC:
Intel HD 540M 1GB

6GB Ram

2,8Ghz CPU Quad Core

1TB HDD

Newest driver and software updates for WIndows 10 installed.

I have copy the file in FalloutNV/Data/

And its the Ultimate Edition no steam no Online DLC, only the DLC´s LonesomeRoad, HonestHeard, Gunrunners and so on.

What is the problem??

Its the newest version from NVSE from 12.Nov!

In the Mod archive is an Unofficial Patch NVSE.esp... only in the JIP Plugin for NVSE is no esp....

I have an purchased version of this game and download steam now.

//edit:
The game crashed with steam running, i start the game through steam client....

Edited by Hunterz1

When referring to problems with any mod, it is always best to provide a link to the download page where you obtained the mod so we are certain we are speaking about the same mod. For example, when you say "Unofficial Patch NVSE.esp" I am having to guess that you are referring to the mod of that name that I linked. (See "How to markup images (etc) in forum posts and comments" article for how to use "URL Links".)

That mod provides "unofficial patches" to the base game which make use of NVSE. So first you have to have NVSE installed correctly. Even if you do not have it installed correctly, it won't cause the game to crash as NVSE just provides a library of functions which MAY be used by various mods. If (for the moment) you uninstall that "unofficial patch" but still crash, then it is something else (which is what I strongly suspect). Please see the 'Checklist Item #4' entry in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide about how to test NVSE.

Anytime the game "Crashes to the Desktop" (CTD) it's typically going to generate an error message in the Windows Eventlog. Please see the "Windows Error Messages" section of the wiki "How to read most Bethesda game error logs" article.

We REALLY need to see your sorted "load order" as produced by "LOOT"; to include the main game and DLC files. With modded games its the sequence, not merely the list of mods, which is the cause of many problems. LOOT's sort gives a good first approximation, correcting the most obvious issues and is sufficient for most players. You can make minor adjustments to the order and tell LOOT how to remember them. It's in the documentation under "Metadata". Instructions on how to copy it's list for posting are in the "How to ask for help" article, and "Checklist Item #11' entry in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide.

I recommend you read the entire "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article to understand the differences between this game and others you may have experience with; especially if this is your first attempt to mod FNV or it's been more than a year since you last did so. Then refer to the links in my first reply.

Please be aware that one error may mask a number of other errors, which will not appear until those masking them have been resolved. Building a stable game consists of resolving each problem individually until none remain, and then realizing that every change you make thereafter (including updates to mods already installed) run the risk of introducing new problems. Be prepared to revert to a previous save if you do so.

-Dubious-