Sovngarde

BS375

If Ulfric is there, you will also find Galmar.

After doing the main quest on 3/4 of my characters, I don't believe this is true. I think the game only picks two norse NPC's.

On my first two playthroughs I had completed the companions line and also the Imperial line and I found Kodlak and Ulfric, but no Galmar. On my third playthrough I had not even started the Companions line and Galmar was there with Ulfric.

I've also read that Froki can appear if you kill him. I'm curious as to who will be there if you do the main quest right away.

But I've never seen more than 2 named NPC's in 3 MQ's.

After doing the main quest on 3/4 of my characters, I don't believe this is true. I think the game only picks two norse NPC's.

On my first two playthroughs I had completed the companions line and also the Imperial line and I found Kodlak and Ulfric, but no Galmar. On my third playthrough I had not even started the Companions line and Galmar was there with Ulfric.

I've also read that Froki can appear if you kill him. I'm curious as to who will be there if you do the main quest right away.

I don´t mean how much, Only who.

And it seems you be right with not more when 2 npc.

If Ulfric is there, you will also find Galmar.

In one game I've done the MQ without even starting the CW for either side, and only advancing Companions to before Kodlak's death, but had done quite a few Dark Brotherhood quests.

I found no-one of interest there whatsoever. Was heavilly RPing it at the time though so I didn't exactly explore because I "didn't belong there", think I've got a save from just before Skuldafn still, with have another look.