Expanding the Tombs

RazaCovek

I love tomb crawling in Morrowind. I wish they were bigger or more twist'n turns, [say, 1.5 - 2x the original]. If you have MCA, no need to add creatures, just spawn points. MCA adds it's own leveled monsters.

If you want some hack & slash dungeon crawls with lots of MCA creatures, you could try Qwert's House of Madness for starters. I wrote a review of it here, and I uploaded screenshots to the user-uploaded screenshot section of the mod.

If you like that one, you can also try the author's other dungeons, like The Undead Dungeons, The House of Six Pains, and The Dwemer Graveyard.

Tomb crawl is the wrong word, it should be explore. Although it would be great to have all tombs modified, I would be content if the small [2 -3x] to medium size [1.5 - 2]x were expanded to justify exploring them.

I'm not into hack'n slash, I use NPC Command and Universal Companion Share to make temperary 'partners' out of bandits. They do the fighting. My reference to creatures is to inform any potential tomb modder that they not necessarily have to plant creatures themselves, just spawn points, as MCA will populate the tombs itself.

Qwert's House of Madness, The Undead Dungeons, The House of Six Pains, Dwemer Graveyard - I know these mods they are definitely not my scene.

Edited by RazaCovek