Could someone point to me where is this place?

mclericp

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3506/32595071335353369.jpg

although this pic is weird, i m interesting in where to find this word wall location. I never seen this place in skyrim before. There is a shack nearby too.

The Dragon is eating the Dovahkiin :blink: ????????This is some kind of mod or DLC?Or this happens all the time?

(Should) Happen all the time ... It's a dragon "crit kill" move, he picks you up in his mouth, shakes you a few times, then throws you away ...

The Dragon is eating the Dovahkiin :blink: ????????This is some kind of mod or DLC?Or this happens all the time?

(Should) Happen all the time ... It's a dragon "crit kill" move, he picks you up in his mouth, shakes you a few times, then throws you away ...

Now i understand,i´ve never been killed by a dragon.Then i´ll just let the dragon kill me one time.

Specifically, it happens when it gets your health down to a certain percentage, I think.

I had serious trouble with the Frost Dragons before I learned to retreat and heal at the right moment.

I thought it was something to do with timing, like if it interrupts a power attack at the right time or something.

Pretty sure I've been gobbled like this with a decent amount of health left, but not sure enough I'd bet on it :D

I thought it was something to do with timing, like if it interrupts a power attack at the right time or something.

Pretty sure I've been gobbled like this with a decent amount of health left, but not sure enough I'd bet on it :D

It's definitely a health thing, but it varies depending on the type of dragon. Ancient dragons can eat you a lot easier than a dragon or blood dragon or frost dragon. Once you get to a high enough health level you don't have to worry as much.

Now i understand,i´ve never been killed by a dragon.Then i´ll just let the dragon kill me one time.

Dovahkiin, the art of dodging the Dragons jaws seems to have come natural for you.... :happy: ....I had to learn the hard way, got devoured a number of times before I finally learned how to avoid becoming a Drako Snack.... :tongue: