anybody's workin on LOTR conversion ???

mybad

hey guys i'm workin on a skyrim "remake" of the LOTR's Osgiliath Ruins and later to Minas Tirith, if somebody's making a lotr conversion maybe i can help constructing cities and points of interest!!

i know pretty well all lotr books and i do this just for fun!

here an example of the Dome Of Stars in the Osgiliath Ruins along the Great Anduin (sorry for the low quality but the 250k upload limit sucks :D ):

Edited by mybad

sorry about bump didnt know... ;) actually i'm constructing only huge buildings in separated cells when i've finished i'll create its own world space and merge all in it! take it as an artistic exercise :D

however i found out some projects but i din't like them so much.. they misses everytime scripters and i dont like to make huge works without a proper project line up if u know what i mean :)

right now i'll work slowly with no worries about deadlines if pops up a good project i will be happy to partecipate!

"Hey Mybad!

That Osgilliath looks awesome, and its all made from vanilla assets

There's no doubt that you know your way around the CK pretty well so I think you'll be welcomed to the team with open arms. Just wait till one of the interior mods come online and see waht they have to say Though they all seemed to have vanished today."

accepted in MERP project ;)