Legend Of The Dragon Riders

MONSTAFLUX

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

just thought i'd update you guys with some info. The mod is very much still going to happen, but at the moment it has been postponed, due to family matters as well as education. I am deeply sorry about the delay and hopefully will be making a couple of surprises for the mod. Details for that are to be announced.

@nomad, I would gladly like to add you to the list of members for the team. if your friend also would like to join, he is more then welcome to... but thats his choice as i can not force anyone to help with this mod. although i am deeply grateful for the people who have already said they are willing to help with this mod.

there will be credit where due to all the people who help with this mod. I am humbled to have meet such nice people on these forums who share the same interest, and want to help improve this game, even by the small stuff. i will be sure to post every 2-3 weeks, as i am busy a lot of the time. thanks for your encouragement.

For the list of the current team as of september 2012 is as follows:

Darkanen - Dragon Lore Expert

Reaper - possible scripter( meaning possible help with this mod ).

nomad - voice acter

Friend of nomad - possible graphic artist/ texture designer etc.

Sprinklez- programmer

if anyone who is interested in joining the team, or who has any questions feel free to post here or pm me.

Thanks, MONSTAFLUX

Hey! i'm back ^^

Sorry, being busy about much things ^^

Listen guys, if we want to do this mod without destroying the lore of Elder Scroll, you must know that these dragons don't have egg, as they are born right from Akatosh. Maybe the faction will have the name Akatosh on it, as he is the creator of the dragons, even he is one! Like, the faction can be called Akatosh Vanguard or something like that ^^

Even if they don't have eggs, that doesn't mean no custom. That's a well good idea, but much hard to realize. Even if I'm not a modder, I can say you that should be much hard. But I got a good idea. Because Akatosh is the one who created the dragons... why not ask him? :D

• 1 month later...