Warmaces of Skyrim - WIP mod PREVIEW

DarkWolfModding

Preview of a mod i'm working on. I call it Warmaces of skyrim as it adds a new Two Handed weapon type that honestly should of been in the game already. Warmaces.

[Features]

-Each model has its own completely custom Collision Model

-Each warmace is a little heavier than the warhammers but they reach a bit farther (Still have the same speed as warhammers)

-For now Warmaces should take effect of any perk for warmhammers

-Each warmace looks as if it could of been a vanilla asset, all assets are vanilla/dlc assets from the game itself

-Each warmace will be craftable and temperable like vanilla assets (molag bal mace is needed to make the warmace version)

As with all mods that are WIP anything is subject to change but these are the general rules im following.

For example the daedric warmace is a mix between the warhammer handle and the actual mace for the head and pommel so it will use both those textures so any texture replacer will work (im using

Heres some in game screenshots and nifskope (I will add more as I complete them)

jesXcNw.jpg

xSRLLlI.jpg

Vxvwi1U.png

cdZ6uZT.png

For example the daedric warmace is a mix between the warhammer handle and the actual mace for the head and pommel so it will use both those textures so any texture replacer will work (im using Glorious Daedric Retexture in this pic)

3g8aQuf.jpg

t7F4WGJ.jpg

stDsWyH.png

3NgNzr4.jpg

Made some progress heres a list of all the finished models

Iron

Steel
Orcish

Dwarven

Daedric
Nordic
Molag Bal

Heres a little readme preview Right now i'm in alpha stage

[Description]
Adds a new weapon type to the game, Two handed Maces (aka Warmace). They are heavily based off of the warhammers and will use warhammer perks in game. All warmaces have a little more reach than warhammers to compensate for the longer models.
[Features]
-New Weapon Type Warmace
-Safe LeveledList Injection via Script
-Auto Decay (delete) weapon if dropped in game world and isnt picked up for for 3 Days (in game)
-Molag Bal warmace model for those who wanna use it but are a 2 handed based character (Uses base molag bal warmace and (will get rid of the original mace in process) in the crafting recipe and is not implemented into the leveled lists for this reason)
[Requirements]
-SKSE64 2.0.10+
-Game version 1.5.53+
[Changelog]
[Version 1.0 Pre-Alpha] (Unreleased)
-basic in-game implementation for testing custom Collison models
[Version 1.0 Alpha] (Unreleased)
-Added Crafting and tempering recipes
-Added Warmace Keyword (to be honest it does nothing)
-Ramade Molag Bal Warmace Original was too long
-Fixed weird issue with Steel warmace head disapearing randomly
-Fixed glow on daedric warmace not being on model
-Model Tweaks if needed for positioning on holding animation
[Version 1.0 Pre-Beta] (Unreleased)
-Added Quest to safely inject the new weapons into the leveled lists
-Do one more Model pass and tweaks if needed
-In game testing for Leveled lists
[Version 1.0 Beta] (Unreleased)
-Finalized Edits if needed
[Version 1.0] (Official Release)
-Initial mod release on Nexus
[Known issues]
-some models activation Text (when its on ground) are off center (Usually toward pommel or mace head) I have no Idea why this happens, This could be caused by joy of perspective I'm not entirely sure

The glass was by far the hardest one to convert to two handed models. I am litterally finishing the models and just need to do leveled list integration via script and it will be done

All models have custom collision models as well