Mods invisible What the hell

ShadowLancer5

I'm using vortex, just installed it and installed my mods. When i get in the game i make a test character to look at them. I give myself the first one: My desert eagle. Invisible and no sound. I try my SCAR-H. Invisible, no sound. and i have no sound, and no texture, just invisible for all of my mods. ALL OF THEM. M1918 BAr, Sturmgewhr, glock p80, m1 garand, mp40, einvhester model 1897 shotgun, lee enfield, all of my mods show up invisible and im sick and tired of these useless goddamn mod "managers". NONE of my mods are conflicting.

Edited by ShadowLancer5

Could be a vast majority of issues, have you used wyrebash on your load order? It will usually tell you there is an error with any of the mods your using. If that it is still happening I would see if the textures are in the right folder. If even after all that, it is still happening I would disable all my mods and then activate one, start your game and see if everything works. Keep activating one more mod and starting the game until you find the mod thats causing the error.

If your lucky someone more knowledge in ini's or an actual person with modding experience will come along and give you further advice.

Also please bear in mind none of these mods are built to work together (well except for maybe a few), you may be better off using a bigger mod collection (like weaponsmith extended) where all the various guns work together nearly-seamlessly (remember i said nearly).

• 4 weeks later...

I had same issue. My initial load of Vortex was a nightmare because I forgot to set my Mod Staging target. Then it was a nightmare again because I targeted the actual file and it made the standard folder inside the folder. Anyway double check your file targets are correct and this may resolve the issue.