Game constantly crashes

Tinien

Oblivion crashes in some certain spot every time I reach this spot. For example: I saved the game on the south-western end of a long bridge over Upper Niben, just north of Fort Alessia. When I load this savegame and begin to cross this bridge the game constantly crashes after few steps. In system Event Viewer - > Windows logs - > Application, the same error appears (Fault module Oblivion.exe, Error offset 0x004e19fa). In section "Security" of these logs every time when Oblivion crashes two new notifications appear: Event ID 4624: An account was successfully logged on; Event ID 4672: Special privileges assigned to new logon. These two logon events happen every time the game crashes and not only in this case I described above. It seems to me that these Oblivion CTDs and Security logon events appearing at the same time indicate some Windows security settings which block performing some game instructions (game engine commands or some objects' rendering or something) during game session and because of this blocking Oblivion crashes. I tried to launch obse_loader.exe as Administrator (together with Oblivion.exe, of course), turn on Windows XP SP3 Compatibility, delete Oblivion.ini/EBF/OSR, change some Nvidia driver settings, launch TES4LODGen - all for nothing. The game continues crashing on the same spot at the beginning of this long Upper Niben bridge (just north of Fort Alessia) after few steps. But there are two more things: if I won't go over this bridge and instead head any other way far enough (maybe loading adjacent cell) and then return to this CTD spot - CTD won't happen and I can safely cross this bridge. Moreover, if after loading this bugged savegame I make another savegame at once, then quit the game and load this new savegame - Oblivion won't crash when crossing the bridge. I preserved this bugged savegame to test if the game will keep crashing in various circumstances. Maybe I should log on to Windows not under Administrator account but under Standard user account. Maybe I should install my Oblivion assembly (set of mods) on Windows XP where there is no such paranoid security system yet. Every hint will be greatly appreciated.

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Open Cities Resources.esm  [Version 4.1.7]
02  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm  [Version 1.5.10]
03  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.5.6]
04  UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp  [Version 1.0.0]
05  Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
06  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
07  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 1.5.9]
08  FormID Finder4.esp
09  DLCHorseArmor.esp
0A  DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.9]
0B  DLCOrrery.esp
0C  DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.7]
0D  DLCVileLair.esp
0E  DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.11]
0F  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
10  DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.7]
11  DLCSpellTomes.esp
++  DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
12  DLCThievesDen.esp
13  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.15]
14  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp  [Version 1.0.14]
15  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp  [Version 1.5.10]
16  OOO-No_Guild_Ownership.esp  [Version 1.33]
17  DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
18  DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.12]
19  DLCFrostcrag.esp
1A  DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.10]
1B  OCOD+FrostcragSpire Patch.esp
1C  Knights.esp
1D  Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.8]
1E  OCC-KOTN-Patch.esp  [Version 3.1]
++  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul - Knights of Nine.esp
1F  Open Cities New Sheoth.esp  [Version 2.0.2]
20  Open Cities Classic.esp  [Version 4.1.7]
21  Open Cities Outer Districts.esp  [Version 4.1.7]
22  OCC-OOO-Patch.esp  [Version 3.0]
23  Harvest [Flora].esp  [Version 3.0.0]
++  Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles.esp  [Version 3.0.0]
++  Harvest [Flora] - DLCVileLair.esp  [Version 3.0.0]
24  Harvest [Flora] - DLCFrostcrag.esp  [Version 3.0.0]
25  Toggleable Quantity Prompt.esp  [Version 3.2.0]
26  OOOShiveringIsles.esp
27  OOOSIArcheryPatch.esp
28  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Windows 8.1 Enterprise 64x
Edited by Tinien

I find the same situation (my most frequent trouble spot is coming down to the flat north of Bravil, just before the the last couple of jogs in the road at the bottom of the hill). If I instead cut across to just north of the wayshrine and then over to where Tooth-in-the-Sea has his bedroll I can go to the Bravil gate. Needless to say, when I get to the bottom of that hill I always try to remember to save.

I think the game just gets it's shorts knotted up sometimes, possibly related to the spawning crash bug I've seen mentioned in the Bevilex mod comments recently.