Mod Organizer Problems

SkiLodge

I haven't played Oblivion for about a year, but last time I played my game was working fine. I have a mod organizer build with 200+ mods, but every time I launch the game none of the mods load. Additionally, when launching the game it seems to use the oblivion.ini file found in the documents folder, not the one in mod organizer profiles. If I launch wrye bash through mod organizer and then launch oblivion through that, it will load the mods but then it wont load OBSE. I have never experienced this problem before. Anybody have any ideas?

Hello,

I don't know if that would help but since you said that it was more than a year ago... I'm sure several of your mods are out of date. You should try to check if the important mods (OBSE, OBSE plugins and others) do not need a patch.

If you uninstalled TES IV Oblivion before, you should also check if all your mods are working properly... maybe some of them are not activated anymore and make the game crash.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure what it was but I just reinstalled mod organizer and copied all my mods over and now everything is working. I suspect it had something to do with the hook.dll and modpath.txt found in the data file (links the game folder to the mod organizer VFS) but I didn't think to check at the time.

Edited by SkiLodge