Companion friendly house mods

Aeryn333

i will help her if i can and have a go at my end as well but i its going to be next week before i can make any good progress

Well, I'm not fast, and I'm not confidant, and I'd much rather be making clothes, so I'm going to try and see how it goes, but I feel it will suck, compared to the great mods that are out there. I just have too little experience and too little knowledge, but we all have to start somewhere!

i will help her if i can and have a go at my end as well but i its going to be next week before i can make any good progress

Well, I'm not fast, and I'm not confidant, and I'd much rather be making clothes, so I'm going to try and see how it goes, but I feel it will suck, compared to the great mods that are out there. I just have too little experience and too little knowledge, but we all have to start somewhere!

Nonsense my freind! you will do fine i have every amount of faith in you but just make simple house not the castle first get a feel of CS best of luck

Col John Sheppard

I have every faith in you..If you need anything,input anything, I am here since the accident, that's all I do is sit in front of the computer , so if you need and textures done or anything, I'll do that part, I need things to do, all alone out here in the bogs...just me and Aasha me Tonkinese cat..

I have just re-textured all the lower class in game wood panels, I do not like the dripping stains, that look like water or blood trailing down the walls, so thats done..I didn't feel they needed to be there..

BTW speaking of clothes, is anyone making some real armours for Robers female replacer, all the cool armours, are for the others...I mean I can appreciate the skimpy armour, and appreciate the artistic value, but when I go into battle..I am a Celtic womon we go protected..

No-one seem to be doing anything for Roberts female body replacer, I happen to think his body replacer is very good, and undervalued..

Anyways the luck of the Irish be with ye, you can do it, I know you can..you need to believe in yourself, and you will..la

I will PM you with the link for pictures of me mini mods as you call them..I eouldn't mind seeing yiours weither if you want to share a mini mod or two..I gues they are that eh.. when I get them up on that site with the link OK..

cheers

Aeryn

Archived