Control your own army / Guild

themusicman

I am actually working on something like this for necromancers and priests, where you can control the guild and do raids and strategy. I'm not planning on releasing it for a few months at least though.

I am actually working on something like this for necromancers and priests, where you can control the guild and do raids and strategy. I'm not planning on releasing it for a few months at least though.

Sounds interesting! Have you managed to actually control the raised corpses, issue them commands during battles?

I'm not sure how I am going to implement it yet - probably more scripted, via dialogue options rather than using the command system - more like real life than a true strategy game. That part of the mod is in the brainstorming phase at the moment, but I don't think it will be too hard to pull off at all. It's just going to be time consuming.

I'm not sure how I am going to implement it yet - probably more scripted, via dialogue options rather than using the command system - more like real life than a true strategy game. That part of the mod is in the brainstorming phase at the moment, but I don't think it will be too hard to pull off at all. It's just going to be time consuming.

Could you let me know if you make it? That would be very kind of you.