Silly suggestions

Shadowcran

CEILING CAT- The true creator of the Aedra

Invisible Bike riding

Martial Arts Guild (Jet Li, Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee, Chuck Norris, Chow Yun Fat are just a few of the guild members/leaders)

Batman Forever Riddler Outfit, green riddler bat bombs

Animation where you kick people in the crotch and they fall down crying.

Family Guy comes to Tamriel

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 Postal dude is showing up (from the game of the same name

2 Possibility to listen our own music in places like tavern and inn

3 Bathroom. (haven't you ever noticed that not only as said before no toilets are there but there is no bathroom as well? )

4 Being able to write using quill and parchment

5 Celebration. Lots of kings in the past and end of famous wars but no event like that. odd isn't it? From the cheese festival to Cyrodiil first days of existence as it is

Among those five 4 seems to me potential ideas, one is not ;p guess which one ^^

i'll be making funny mods like this as soon as i am able to get that new comp and start modding again.

i think there should be more dead stuff in the wilderness though. like dead marauders rot in ditches and stuff like that.

EDIT: okay shadowcran. im kind of inclined to stop following this thread because you say "OF DOOM!" like every other post. and i actually wanna know which one's you're serious about on your posts.

i'll be making funny mods like this as soon as i am able to get that new comp and start modding again.

i think there should be more dead stuff in the wilderness though. like dead marauders rot in ditches and stuff like that.

EDIT: okay shadowcran. im kind of inclined to stop following this thread because you say "OF DOOM!" like every other post. and i actually wanna know which one's you're serious about on your posts.

The answers are: 5,10,14,19,22,28,32,40,44,47,48,54, 59, and 64. Does this help?

The ridiculously overpowered weapons and armor are all definitely making fun of the cheat/god items that exist already.

The "Of doom" remarks are digging into the fact there's far too much gloom in a lot of the game.

The endless quest of opening doors made fun of some of the stupid Runescape quests I did.

I'm under the impression that far too many creature mods keep going for the next "awesome" creature, which is fine, but they've forgotten how boring it can be at the start killing only rats, crabs , goblins and wolves. Adding more lower level creatures like kobolds, gnolls, gibberlings and the like will enhance the game the whole way through. Also, Yuan Ti's and Draconians would make excellent mid level creatures to add to the game with some of them making it into the "awesome" range through levelling.

I've often wondered if creatures were allowed to "level up beyond their original design" through killing other creatures was possible. What I mean is that even in areas you've not visited or seen yet, creatures continue to fight one another(as long as they're different). Some mods conflict and do this like WarCry and MMM, and I don't see it as a conflict but natural progression.

but people will say "But Shadow, if this occurs a lot, when you get there, there'll only be the one creature who survived!" . Wrong, the others respawn, duh. PErhaps creatures could have a specific roaming range.

Anyway, I'm just rambling.

26- adoring fan massive spawns! Having only ONE fan just isn't enough! We need a mod that gives you hundreds...Nay, Thousands!! of adoring fans...all speaking out of sync! Just imagine the thrill of thousands of By Azura's...all sounding different!

Actually when i first tried to mod with Obse I made a really silly mod, it worked like this:

If you typed "Virus" on your keyboard a message came up; "Your oblivion.esm file have got a virus" or something like that.

The a countdown timer started and when it went down to 0 the script saved the game and then closed oblivion.

If you started oblivion again the game loaded automaticly. The game crashed if you tried to save or load a game. And if you pressed W you moved backwards, and S made you move forward. Same with A and D.

And the worst thing of all: It spawned a copy óf the adoring fan each 5th second behind you.

So after a while you had tons of them. It was really anoying to hear "By Azura By azura..." all the time.

:D