Silly suggestions

Shadowcran

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll be making funny mods like this as soon as i am able to get that new comp and start modding again.

i think there should be more dead stuff in the wilderness though. like dead marauders rot in ditches and stuff like that.

EDIT: okay shadowcran. im kind of inclined to stop following this thread because you say "OF DOOM!" like every other post. and i actually wanna know which one's you're serious about on your posts.

The answers are: 5,10,14,19,22,28,32,40,44,47,48,54, 59, and 64. Does this help?

The ridiculously overpowered weapons and armor are all definitely making fun of the cheat/god items that exist already.

The "Of doom" remarks are digging into the fact there's far too much gloom in a lot of the game.

The endless quest of opening doors made fun of some of the stupid Runescape quests I did.

I'm under the impression that far too many creature mods keep going for the next "awesome" creature, which is fine, but they've forgotten how boring it can be at the start killing only rats, crabs , goblins and wolves. Adding more lower level creatures like kobolds, gnolls, gibberlings and the like will enhance the game the whole way through. Also, Yuan Ti's and Draconians would make excellent mid level creatures to add to the game with some of them making it into the "awesome" range through levelling.

I've often wondered if creatures were allowed to "level up beyond their original design" through killing other creatures was possible. What I mean is that even in areas you've not visited or seen yet, creatures continue to fight one another(as long as they're different). Some mods conflict and do this like WarCry and MMM, and I don't see it as a conflict but natural progression.

but people will say "But Shadow, if this occurs a lot, when you get there, there'll only be the one creature who survived!" . Wrong, the others respawn, duh. PErhaps creatures could have a specific roaming range.

Anyway, I'm just rambling.

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can

call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!!

thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old

(im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind

(im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its

SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random

ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make

alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

* ~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

66) The Simpsons invade Cyrodill!! Yes, they're everywhere else, might as well bring them here too.

67) New skill: Knitting. Imagine the thrill of sitting in a chair and knitting!!! knit one, tuck two, knit one, tuck two...

68) Some danger in the water. Sharks, barricuda....even a randy jellyfish for pete's sake. The waters are too damned placid and just having "bigger slaughterfish" doesn't cut it. An enemy to fight, Sahaugin would work. Perhaps if you're bleeding you attract more creatures.

69) Oblivion Greenpeace. Instead of fighting, you go from creature to creature protecting them from harm. Get in touch with nature and try to understand them. Of course, the minute your back is turned they'll claw/stab you but you'll just deny it happened anyway as you believe that only man is capable of fighting.....idiot.

70) Realistic prison time...i don't want to go into detail but just don't drop the soap. Better have cigarettes with you to barter for your life.

71) Flagellants. Yes, these holdovers from the time of the Bubonic Plague is just the faction we need. A group of idiots going from town to town, flaying themselves open with sores and scars. Great going guys!! you spread the plague from isolated towns to everywhere else

72) Phantom Jets and Stealth bombers- yes, be the menace of the Oblivion world and never have to see what you bombed. Just fly over and eradicate at will.

73) Sword of Truth TC mod. Using Goodkind's highly acclaimed work on his 10 book series, we'll delve into a world of excitement and lore.

74) Pin the tail on Sheogorath...newest party game. I plan on making the Adoring Fan do this.

75) Buggy mod from hell. Yes, this mod promises great things, but instead causes complete Oblivion crashes! not enough problems in troubleshooting for us to solve? this'll fix it. This mod, if loaded incorrectly, will not only cause a crash but wreck your entire Oblivion game!! Sometimes the 'great things' work, but only enough to encourage you to stupidly keep this mod in your folder!! bwahahahahahaha Plus, once the great thing happens, the mod suddenly causes a whole plethora of new bugs!!! Compatibility? Not on your life. This one will not work with 75% of the other mods out there. Better yet, we all vote for it with 10's so that it's in the top 5 of the 100 mods!!! ....wait a second, there's already a mod like this?

My answer to the rudest shopkeeper in Oblivion.

68) Some danger in the water. Sharks, barricuda....even a randy jellyfish for pete's sake. The waters are too damned placid and just having "bigger slaughterfish" doesn't cut it. An enemy to fight, Sahaugin would work. Perhaps if you're bleeding you attract more creatures.

****This one in that group of five was the serious one. I repost this to inform that better life to the waters is on it's way with WAC, Waalx's Animals & Creatures. I'm in the process of helping alpha test this mod. Trust me, this'll be a must have mod.

OK so I read the first page and skipped through to comment...oops! Toilets in Cyrodill? I have to get started on that mod. I can see it now, Outhouses with moons carved in the doors all over Cyrodill. Just imagine, once a day the player has to find and use one. If the player waits too long a lump appears in their pants and everyone in Tamrial, from Ogres to Glarther, points and laughs whenever you get near. Could there be anything more horrifying than having the adoring fan point and laugh while saying...

"Ha! Ha! You s#*! yourself"