Silly suggestions

Shadowcran

the stoner rockifier! you drop a boombox and play any song by the pixies except waves of mutilation , all things with health take 25 damage per second while anywhere remotely within earshot of it!

** SNIP **

EDIT by LHammonds (Moderator): Please refrain from using vulgar language and trying to bypass the bad-word filter.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21- A Crash to desktop utility- For those who get off on self abuse...this appeals to the masochist

22- A swordbreaker- An off hand weapon that is jagged with deep notches for catching an opponent's sword, sometimes, if timed just right, a deft twist of the wrist can break the sword if it's caught inside it. Yes, this sword really did exist in history.

23- the Spanish Inquisition!!!(dramatic music), NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!"

24- REgular church services- for those who need a cure for insomnia(an anonymous possum, et tu brute, my carburator breakadowna)

25- Barney, the Malevolent Dinosaur....I can't wait to slay this over and over and over again.

I apologize for the earlier brief 'bump'. It wasn't intentional. I was about to type 5 more into it but my wife came home and I had to go. I thought I'd have time to fill it in later.

A lot of games possess bad language filters, most of which are too extreme. Runescape's is among the worst. For instance, there's almost no way to type the word assassin..because the word contains 2 bad words inside it.

Yohoho Puzzle Pirates uses something different. Instead of xing out the bad words, it changes them. OMG becomes "billions of blue blistering barnacles". That's just one example of many.

26- adoring fan massive spawns! Having only ONE fan just isn't enough! We need a mod that gives you hundreds...Nay, Thousands!! of adoring fans...all speaking out of sync! Just imagine the thrill of thousands of By Azura's...all sounding different!

27- Super powerful, anti everything armor! yes, you can simply stroll all over the world killing everything in your path without even having to go through the laborous process of thinking!

28- A sect of dark paladins. This sect, worshipping evil gods, serve as the antithesis of all that is good, BUT they have a legitimate ordered sect. Sort of Lawful Evil. The armor could be like Dragonlance's Dark Paladins of Takhisis, with a skull and lily(I'd prefer the Nightshade instead of lily) as their symbol.

29- Sword of no effort- You simply sit yourself down anywhere in Oblivion and tell the sword to slay whatever you desire and bring you back the loot! No longer do you have to bother moving at all!

30- Boots of butt kicking. Once you don this apparel, you cannot control yourself! suddenly whenever you encounter something, whether a harmless NPC or monster, you kick. Of course, you'll never complete a quest and the animation will give you motion sickness, but who cares since you're now supreme butt kicker!

*anyone want to guess which one is a real suggestion?

31- Village idiots- Yes, drooling fools speaking nonsense constantly. worse, they seem to know you and who you are. Endless embarrassment.

32- More creatures from lore and beyond:

1-Gnolls

2-sharks

3-barricuda

4-githyanki

5-mriswith(from sword of truth)

6-draconians(from Dragonlance)

7-Trollocs(from Wheel of Time)

8-Myriddal(Eyeless, halfmen, from Wheel of Time)

9-jack O Lantern plant attackers(From Medieval for PS1)

10-Rust Monsters

11-Jackleweres

12-wererats

13-basilisks

14-bugbears

15-cockatrice

16-chimera

17-harpies

18-hobgoblins

19-hippogriffs

20-kobolds

21-manticore

22-mummy

23-shadows

24-Hags(no, not Madonna)

25-Giant ants and other insects

26-Sahuagin

27-Mandragora

28-Ankou

29-Mind flayers

30-Behemoths

31-dust devils

32-giant scorpions

33-Eaters of the Dead(were actually a surviving band of neanderthals in the book)

34-Terrorbirds

33) Winos- Very realistic beggars...complete with urine stained pants and a bottle of ripple

34) Leisure suits and gaudy gold jewelry on a hairy chest!...relive those golden days of the 70's...actually not golden, more bronze...hell, pewter.

35) Realistic...um....droppings. All those horses and animals have got to be leaving spore around? "Ew, he stepped in it!"

36) Scooby Doo mystery Guild- Complete with talking mutt! Now everything you do can be blamed on pesky kids!

37) Sword of Infinitely Charged +300 Fireballs with an attack of 1000 hp each swing!!! Make the game as boring as watching paint dry!! Think of the reaction of NPC's in town when they see you with this!!! They might even utter the magic words "Wow, look at the cheated muscles on you!"

38) Sarcasm guild- to teach lessons for those of you who have taken my silly suggestions seriously. Comes with a book explaining sarcasm, a staff of sarcasm, and a sword of infinite sarcasm.

39) Accountant Roleplaying kit-I'm tired of living a life of excitement. I want to play an accountant! I want a ledger of calculation made right now!! I want to be in charge of taxes!!! I want a Pencil Of infinite Corrections!!

40) Fruits and vegetables added(forgive me if they already have and I just haven't seen them yet)

1-plums

2-grapefruit

3-cocoa beans(mmmm...chocolate)

4-Peas(earliest known vegetable, comes in many types)

5-Lemons

6-Limes

7-coffee beans

8-Baked Beans(this would make my joke idea, flatulance, a reality)

9-Squash

10-Soybeans

11-Cucumbers, with pickles resulting

12-A cooking skill added(why the hell not with all we already have in the game?) Mastery gets you ability to make rare dishes worth a pretty penny

13-Cotton(to be woven into Tailor skill and making your own clothing)

14-Calquat(can be used as containers)

15-Tangerines

16-nectarines

17-Dewmelons

18-Canteloupes

19-Celery(eewwww..gross)

20-broccoli(again...ewww..gross)

21-Spinach(guh, guh,guh, what kind of name is Olive Oyl, sounds like some kind of lubrikink)

22-Silkworms for making ...silk to go with tailor skill. Feed them different leaves to get different colors

As everyone who has read my silly suggestions knows, I put one good idea in every five. Can you guess which one it is?

Sometimes, I can't help it. I'll be in the game, playing, and all of a sudden I'll think of something really silly for a mod suggestion. It's especially rough when it seems too serious. Anyway, what I'd like is people to post the strangest/oddest ideas they can come up with here. Who knows? maybe a modder will give a crack at it.

1- Enchanted Codpiece. This, when all your weapons break, can be removed from your...uh...cod and used as a flail. As a codpiece, it can be enchanted. "Glowing codpiece of DOOOMMMM!!"

2- working toilets. I've yet to see a RPG with this...could be a first.

3- New Spell. Flaming Cheeks of doom...you bend over...well, you get the idea.

4- non traditional roles for characters...how many times have you seen a 'dark warrior with a mysterious past?"..doesn't this and the rest get old after a while? How about:

An elf who's secret wish is to be a lumberjack

A cleric/knight with Tourette's syndrome...can you imagine prayer with them?

A necromancer who faints at the sight of blood

A bard who stutters

A druid taxidermist

5- peasants...well, the world looks empty without them. The wolves would have something to drag off.

These are just a few off the top of my head. Feel free to post your own.