Buggy vampire eyes, help! XD

Yoshh

My eyes turned like this... And I really want to play as a vampire :/ I can't stand those eyes everytime I go to the inventory screen

Know anyway I could fix it?

I'm using CCR Elaborate eyes, but I have a bunch of other hair/eyes meshes too (not active though, just for other mods to be able to be playable with compatibility with CCR xDD)

Is there any way I could fix this withough reinstalling all my mods again? Because I have over 100 and it was pretty hard to get them to work properly :/

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/5527/123132lx6.jpg

That's not a bug. I could bet you use elaborate eyes (EE) before I read your post. That happens because you have vampire eyes fitting EE meshes - and this race uses default meshes, which are different. I could advice you either install vampire eye meshes for default - or use a Construction Set and change this race to EE - both change eye meshes and find and apply new textures for their eyes.

I might try both ways... But If I want to change the race to EE how should I do it? :/ Do I only need the EE esp do be in the data folder to be able to import?

The vampire race is a default race, should I save in another esp to patch the meshes to EE?

I'm not sure. As far as I know EE both has an .esp that changes meshes on default races (vampire race eye mesh doesn't matter here) plus adds new eyes - and a direct texture replacer for default eyes that overwrites over anything you installed for them before, including vampire eyes. You could simply turn off EE and switch to some other eye mod that uses default meshes (meaning installing it, of course). What manner of problems can this make I have no idea - probably a similar glitch can occur for any custom race that uses EE. It seems to be safer to switch wolf elves to EE - but then you'll have to change their normal, nonvampire eye textures too - or they will look equally odd with EE. That is in case you have EE textures fitting them. If yes then it's a little (or a lot) of CS routine.

There's also the third, harder, way, to take wolf elves default eye textures and convert them to EE - but that is a task for a modder. Or at least a photoshop user. Just to mention every opportunity :)

Yey! I changed to capuccines and now the other vampires don't have eye meshes xDDD

After reading your post more carefully I think you didnt fully understand the situation, or I didnt explain myself well enough :P THAT character on the picture is alredy a vampire. The normal Wolf Elf doesnt have any mesh/texture problem, as well as any other race. This just happens when I turn my characters to vampires

Nope, I currently have the cosmetic compilation with EE eye meshes (even though I have races that use capucine's they show up perfectly, due to having both EE and capucines meshes) I only have the CC esp activated, and that has been enough for now I think :O But this problem showed up. But I found this mod that uses EE for vampires and I hope it might work

No, you don't understand. The problem is that wolf elves have eye meshes set to default - and vampire eye texture replacer you use is EE. They have to match each other, but so are other eyes for all races. Meaning you have to make all your meshes and textures for default and custom races and eyes matching, save for a few custom races you are not going to play as a vampire.

Thanks, that made it more clear :D

Or not.... I wen't to read the mod's description and It says wolf elves use capucines eye mesh

"Requirements:

1. Capucines Character Expansion"

"Credits:

Capucine for the eyes that both races use."

:/

Thanks, that made it more clear :D

Or not.... I wen't to read the mod's description and It says wolf elves use capucines eye mesh

"Requirements:

1. Capucines Character Expansion"

"Credits:

Capucine for the eyes that both races use."

:/

Capucine's eye meshes are tweaked vanilla eye meshes, so UV map is same as vanilla. If you don't want to get messed vamp eyes for custom race:

1. Change custom race eye meshes to ones which your cosmetic mod use.

2. Use Vampire Race Disabler to disable some facial features of vampirism unless you like vampire eyes or you use other vampire bug fix.

3. Don't become a vampire.

Archived