Just an Idea for a necromancer mod

Turtlicious

I was playing Phenedrix's mod, and playing a summoner, when I thought about how awesome it would be for a summoning mod that required a body to make a permanent follower (You even pick what you turn it into, whether it be a Draugr, A skeletal mage, an undead archer or really anything humanoid.) You dismiss them to the Ethereal when you don't need them, and when you do need them, you cast a massive summoning spell, which pulls all your creatures from where you dismiss them and places them in front of you to fight. Much like a necromancer, the more bodies you loot the better a Necromancer you could be. (Of course, it would require levels and a progressive system so you don't have like 20 skeletons at level 1, or some other OP thing.)

I also had an idea for becoming a Lich, where instead of dying you would TP (three days later) at a lair or home or wherever you choose to hide your phylactery, (also, special transformation, disguise spell all that jazz) I don't know how hard this is to make, or even if anyone is interested, but I'm hoping to inspire some awesome modder into doing the greatness they normally do.

I'm actually working on a necromancer mod to add new gameplay etc, a lair, permanent resurrection, new spells, a faction, and all that - I think this would be a cool addition :) I know a lich mod has been requested a lot and I'm not sure if someone is already working on that - but the rest of your request I would like to try and add :) Edited by Cynster

Take a look at this my mod. It does not have the body requirements but nearly everything else.

Wow this looks rad, exactly what i wanted, I just wish it was bit harder then "level your conjuration for perks" bur still very cool

I'm actually working on a necromancer mod to add new gameplay etc, a lair, permanent resurrection, new spells, a faction, and all that - I think this would be a cool addition :) I know a lich mod has been requested a lot and I'm not sure if someone is already working on that - but the rest of your request I would like to try and add :)

You guys rock, I'd can't wait to see what Cynster's working on :3 I'm so glad I could give you an idea!