Vortex told me to change my Mod Staging Folder after recent update to F4 now i cannot access my mods

respawn20

I will start off by saying ive never posted in the Forums before but this problem i recently got is quite annoying, idk if im doing something wrong or what but after the recent update to Fallout 4 that was released, steam already updated it for me but i then noticed i tried to go into Vortex today and play Fallout 4 got an error telling me to move my Mod Staging Folder to a new location because the previous one i had was in the game folder itself which is how Vortex default installed, made a new location for staging folder come to find out none of my mods are accessible now 126 mods later i dont want to have to reinstall every single mod, and i cannot move my staging folder back to the game folder...please help

I don't know how Vortex works, but I had to move all my mods to a different drive, and the same problem happened. There were some controls at the top of modmanager2 (the one I use) that allowed me to specify the path the manager needed to look to find the mods (it was still pointed at the old drive0. I just had to navigate to the folder where the mods were moved to and save and that was it.

like I said, I'm not familiar with Vortex, but I would assume it would have a similar function.