Testing a new dungeon

born04

Hi,

I'm creating a new dungeon and am nearly finished with the boss encounters, enemies, clutter, layout etc. And I would like to get some testers into it to test out the boss encounters and the overall difficulty of the place before I begin adding in the quest. I don't want to have to go back and change enemies and encounters just in case they interfere with the quest.

This is my very first mod, of anything really, and don't know how to go about getting testers without fully releasing the mod to the public. I simply want to have a few testers test it at a time. Pretty stupid question but let me know if any of you have an answer or idea of how to go about this.

Thanks,

Born

Advertise your mod, get people involved, tell them what your mod is about. The people will come and ask to test it.

I plan on it, however, I want to know how I go about letting them test it without releasing it to the whole public at the same time.

I use dropbox for files that I share over the internet. It syncs with your computer and acts like another file. (90% of all my images on Nexus are from my dropbox account.) On top of that, there's no wait time, no download limit or anything. If you have it in the file, they can get it with a link you give them as fast as their bandwidth can go. Edited by Budz42