Sexy mods

forthemods08

Well said Ginnyfizz.... :happy: ....Thank you.

I am a happily married 42 year old woman and have nude mods, some skimpy mods and sex mods in my game....why?....Because I like to RP my Dovahkin and heck, I like the pretties too....The ability to RP is what attracts me the most....my Dovahkin sleeps every night, eats twice a day, drinks regularly (have a mod that offers more than alcohol), bathes, never fast travels and yes, he has sex too...I'm RP'ing a man with all his bits, he is not a eunuch.....He also wears very little, he is a Nordic Barbarian Warrior, agile and fast, the less he wears, the less impeded he is....his fighting style and weapons choice very fitting.

There are plenty of mods to suit all choices of game play, if you don't like a mod, don't download it, that's the beauty of mods....put your 'tag filters' in place and I find mod titles are generally self explanatory anyway, if it doesn't sound appealing to you, don't have a look.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@todd...How is it degrading?....In real life woman are naked under their clothes too...and have sex..... :tongue:

@gsmanners....Yes, it is rather.... :happy: ...though I also prefer the realism for RP it brings too, instead of the candy coated treatment the vanilla game comes with.

I love to see a game that is not censored in any way, and that includes naked bodies when completely looted. I dont care much about the various animated sex-mods though, or skimpy gear. I keep things realistic and tasteful. But I'm not hating on, since I support all kinds of mods being available for anyone who whould be interested in it. That's what's so great about this community. Whatever you might want in your game have most likely been done at least once and are available for download.

But to be honest I think Skyrim is doing a lot better than Oblivion when it comes to proper immersive clothes and armors. There are a lot of great new non-skimpy gear to enjoy already, for both males and females. A lot more than I remember Oblivion had. So I'm not complaining.

I guess todd did not notice that there are two mature females who don't find it in the least bit degrading. And as I have said before, real men (and women) often used to fight naked once upon a time. Certain tribes still do, and even in Britain today kilted regiments do not wear underoos under their kilts.

I roleplay my girls and they wear whatever they are in the mood to wear. Whether it be mage tunics or skimpies.

I guess todd did not notice that there are two mature females who don't find it in the least bit degrading. And as I have said before, real men (and women) often used to fight naked once upon a time. Certain tribes still do, and even in Britain today kilted regiments do not wear underoos under their kilts.

I roleplay my girls and they wear whatever they are in the mood to wear. Whether it be mage tunics or skimpies.

I am inclined to feel it seems to be mostly the younger generations (going by forums) that tend to get themselves twisted up in knots over this sort of thing...I think as we get older, we get over it...though I can't recall getting twisted up about such things myself, so I guess there's more to it, but I do believe age helps.

You know, why they fight naked and also known to fight erect too, could make for an interesting discussion...I guess it's all about who's got the bigger set of b*lls figuratively speaking...show no fear, etc...

Actually, i think Bethesda should take advantage of this, and make a free world game full of this type of content.

All they need is either creating a suitable IP for it , or acquire one (Planescape comes to mind, or some of the comics, like Red Sonja). Would definitely beat even Skyrim in sales.

In fact, if i am not mistaken, older Elder Scrolls, were a lot more open in this, and there were *skympi* clothes and armors all over the place - just look at the Arena poster.

Elder Scrolls: ARENA, poster (circa 1994) needed lol.

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/1/15687/630354-564545_53892_front_1_.jpg

(fyi, for anyone wondering, her skimpy armor is heavily enchanted.. nice curves!)

Edited by xlcr