Miserith Hall a Player Home in The Reach. [wip]

TheWanderer001

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping this looks ok. The split design proved something of a challenge for an amulet, so I tried the idea of a silver amulet with a deep green enamel, topped with a silver and gold representation of the Miserith seal.

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/images/1704/9822815-1548371162.jpg

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/images/1704/9822815-1548371194.jpg

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/images/1704/9822815-1548371231.jpg

Yes I think it works better this way around... The shield looks really good and I think the banding on the banner works as well.

the only thing that might make it look a bit better is if the Imperial symbol is a little smaller... it looks to dominant now.

I like the amulet... hmm... wonder what a ring might look like :wink:

All I need then is to find a unique armour/weapon set and I have the making of a quest to go find them all :smile:

All may not have been taken by the forsworn but could have been sold by the Duke in the end to fund his drinking/gambling habit.

Maybe the ring or amulet found on one of the now dead forsworn could start the quest off.

Ha... but I'm getting ahead of myself... I'm still struggling trying to figure out how quests even work in the Skyrim CK..

[EDIT]

Been looking at the banner again... maybe if the stripes were a bit narrower... maybe half the hight ???

Edited by The-Wanderer

I have... I think... found out what I need to do to get this mod started... not how to do it yet though...

I'm fairly sure I need to set it up as a kind of bounty quest so local Inn keepers and such give the player the note about Miserith Hall being overrun with the Forsworn.

Edited by The-Wanderer

My Plan for going forward.

There is most likely going to be 4 final versions.

1.00.00 - will be the full version with quests and upgrade options - no GS or GD

[Option Versions]

1.00.01 - will be the full with quests and upgrade options with GS and GD

1.00.02 - This will be a basic version no quests or upgrade options just move straight in - no GS or GD

1.00.03 - This will be a basic version no quests or upgrade options just move straight including GS and GD

With General Stores and General Display versions there will also be static displays with less loose clutter.

Once released there will be no further development and will be considered the final finished versions.

The only exception will be to fix any bugs found.

I will most likely release the 2 basic versions first as these are really just stages before the additional work that is required for the quests and upgrades.

Edited by The-Wanderer

Looking at adding dialogue for the fort upgrading... aaaagggggg.... why oh why did they make adding dialogue such a s#*! mess!!!

No wonder there are so few mods that add any...

Back to goggle for tutorials... not hopeful of finding any that are actually useful...