Knights of the Nine: Revelation - Preview Thread

Lanceor

It's more for fun than for serious questing. :) Admittedly, my computer is on the powerful side, but I found having an army in tow to reasonably playable provided:

- I closed all other applications and killed all unnecessary background processes.

- I purged the cell buffer after each fast travel or load door.

- I didn't try to fight anything myself as the framerates drop below 1 as soon as combat starts. :P

I suppose it helps when your computer isn't a rock from '05... :whistling:

You can install it any time and it will sit there quietly until you finish the KOTN main quest. It does have one effect on the main quest though - it will keep your Knights essential so that they don't die during the final battle.

• 1 month later...
As long as you got the quest update, the letter isn't necessary to continue. There are no quest markers for this part of the quest as you have to find the effigy of the Divine Crusader yourself.

after the vision i had and knight took elder scroll and gone what should i do ?

i saw the guide in the youtube and requires the letter but i go there ( under the water) anyway with the shovel but nothing ... i'm come back and there is no woman whom chased !

can you tell me what should i do ?

It would be best if you posted in the Official Support Thread instead of here as this one is about the previews.

Did you obtain and read the letter from the skeleton in the Temple of Nonungalo? If not, that's what you have to do. If you did, then something has glitched in your game and you may need to reload an earlier save.