Dark Souls 3 is way too hard

morrowind1979

I will start with saying I have played Dark Souls 2 and got right to the final boss in the throne of want before giving up and overall I loved the game. Now as for Dark Souls 3, first impressions were good. The first area all the enemies went down pretty easy and I bet that inuex gundar boss thing on my second try. So I thought this might not actually be so hard and such a drag to play. Then I got to the High Wall of Lothric and those overgrown hollows in armor with axes killed me in about 3 hits and I barely managed to dent their health bar. At least in Dark Souls 2 you got beginner areas where you could grind and get stronger in order to beat the harder areas. But In DS3 even the beginner area is ridiculously unbalanced against the player. got sick of dying over and over again and now have been put off this game completely. I am aware this post will atract all the "git gud" trolls but all I have to say to them is "nope. nope. nope."

I will start with saying I have played Dark Souls 2 and got right to the final boss in the throne of want before giving up and overall I loved the game. Now as for Dark Souls 3, first impressions were good. The first area all the enemies went down pretty easy and I bet that inuex gundar boss thing on my second try. So I thought this might not actually be so hard and such a drag to play. Then I got to the High Wall of Lothric and those overgrown hollows in armor with axes killed me in about 3 hits and I barely managed to dent their health bar. At least in Dark Souls 2 you got beginner areas where you could grind and get stronger in order to beat the harder areas. But In DS3 even the beginner area is ridiculously unbalanced against the player. got sick of dying over and over again and now have been put off this game completely. I am aware this post will atract all the "git gud" trolls but all I have to say to them is "nope. nope. nope.

if you was on PS4 I could help you do a no death playthrough of DS3

Edited by HemtaiDude