Cicero - Did you kill him or let him live?

Cynster

Well?..  

290 members have voted

1. 1. Did you kill Cicero or let him live?

Did you kill Cicero during the dark brotherhood quest or decide to let him live? And what was your reasoning behind the choice? :smile:

I kill him because he was bloody annoying and really creepy

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Let him live, he is a bit crazy but he is friendly to the player and loyal to the Dark Brotherhood... but his voice is very annoying :devil:

EDIT: And not to forget a good assassin!

Edited by Nodtveidt

i've done both it depends on the character im playing the first time my character was a homicidal maniac who would any excuse to kill some one or something he killed him (no s#*! right), the second was a mage looking for test subjects and cash but decided not to because of the tenet not to kill a dark brother and Lachance advised against it (kinda)

my first db play-through I didn't kill him, because he was a skilled assassin; and if that particular character was going to kill a master assassin it would be a fair fight. a bit of professional courtesy between skilled life-takers.

after that though, none of my db assassins killed him because he was loyal and doing so would be just too wasteful. and if he did try to murder one of my listeners and succeeded he or she no longer deserved to be listener (from their prospective not mine)

Not enough options in your poll; I did the Destroy the DB quest and now I can't find him. He must have finally got that wagon fixed, though the farmer doesn't remember helping him. Now that I think about it, there's a burned out wagon near the dragon roost outside Riften. Yes, Riften. Just the place for a whacked out Jester. He can't elude me forever.