Texture/Meshes not working.

ramakgaming

If I choose not to use any mods at all, and have a fresh install of the game, I don't seem to have any problems.

However, if I mod it - it refuses to take the textures/meshes I use from mods.

For example, all the clothing enhancement mods out there that let you make them better quality... I install those, and the game refuses to use them, and the clothing is blurry, and ugly...

I try to use texture replacements like Skyrim Realistic Overhaul and others like it, and it won't use those either, the world is blurry now, the only thing that seems to work is Water, and using mods that enhance that or make it better.

Any mods that don't change, or alter the DLC HD textures/meshes in anyway, but either adds their own, or aren't texture/meshes mods at all, don't seem to have problems and will work just fine.

I can't figure out what is going on, that is why I'm here. Bethesda won't help me, because it has to do with Mods and they said they don't do that kind of support for some reason. Also, Steam support won't help me and I have no idea why, it's been a couple months and they still won't reply to me.

So I'm here, hoping the community of modders can assist me. Skyrim is my favorite game, but I don't like it unmodded. I'm tired of having to re-install the game fresh, everyday, trying to figure out what is wrong with it, when I don't have a clue what I'm doing.

Please help me, this is very stressful.

Thank you for your time.