AppHangB1

DivineDragoon69

I redownloaded oblivion and now I can’t play every time I start new game oblivion freezes and I get an AppHangb1 error. This is what I got in my problem reports

Edit: i have fixed this problem. now i have 2 other problems XD

problem 1:i lag pretty bad even with medium settings before i had every thing on the highest settings without lag

problem 2:i lose control over my keys but the game keeps on going (happens randomly ussualy 10-15 minutes)

I did some hunting around on Yahoo and it seems that this error is a general application error, not just related to Oblivion. People are seeing it with IE, MSPaint, other games and all sorts of apps.

Of course, that doesn't really help us here except for telling us that it is a generic "application has hung".

Do you have mods loaded? Do you have Oblivion completely patched up?

If you do have mods loaded, make sure you're using OBMM and the FCOM Helper in order to organize your load order.

Good luck.

Hmm.

When you say "new disk" is that brand new or new to you. If the latter, then perhaps the disk has issues. Try a scan and defrag (good habits anyway).

Other than that all I can think of is update your drivers, make sure Oblivion is fully patched up and make sure you're choosing graphic options that your system can handle.

i have fixed my problem. it seems the cause of this was a video editing software i downloaded so i can cut my GZdoom video for youtube

well time to rebuild my oblivion now i need to get OBSE OBMM MIDAS DEADLY REFLEX and some other 200+mods i had on there.

EDIT: ill also give you kudos for trying to help

Archived