Best Mods for Immersion

BlackCompany

I am considering another play through of Skyrim. I was hoping the community could help with a few recommendations. Specifically, I was hoping we could compile a list of stable mods which play nice together and focus on Immersion. What I had in mind:

-Creature AI: Because all they do is stand around. I think I recall a mod which addresses this.

-Better lighting. Without post processing and all of those complications.

-Basic needs. Something that feels natural and reasonable. I am not looking to maintain a spreadsheet, just add some immersion to my game.

-Something to make exploration worthwhile. Whether its quests you just stumble onto in the wilderness or unique loot hidden in the world or...something. Make dungeon crawling worthwhile. Everything vanilla is so generic.

These are really the basics. Other mods I spied included the Immersive/Realistic Patrols mod. Also, the High Res dragons. If anyone else has any recommendations to enhance Immersion I would love to know.

Thanks.

Frostfall is a must, in my mind. It adds dynamic environmental temperature effects that vary by region, weather, and time of day. I'd also recommend Scenic Carriages, which replaces the boring fast travel carriages with mobile versions, and Skyrim Sewers, which provides some much-needed alternate entrances to several major cities.