CTD upon start up

By means of FNV Plugin Utility? And yes, i really would love to play these all mods at once :P

Edit: ma1025, can you see other solution than what Lius said?

Edit2: The reason why i don't use more perks merged mod is that there is only an installation file via fomod, and my fomod doesn't install it during this megamod installation for some odd reason. (Says that the main value must be null and it's 1 or something like that)

Edited by Rutgerhauerpl

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By means of FNV Plugin Utility?

Edit: ma1025, can you see other solution than what Lius said?

The FNV utiliy he is referring to is FNVedit. You can find it here on the nexus, actually here is the link to it http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/34703

And not to burst your bubble, the only other solution at this point would be taking many many hours of frustration and anger to make your game work for simply 10 minutes if lucky 30 minutes.

Even if she wasnt referring to that particular mod i was talking about, the mod i stated does the exact same thing if not better. Like i said before, combining weapon mods and armor mods should be the first ones. Its highly unlikely that two of the same authors would place their weapons in the exact same coordinates. All weapon and armor mods do is place their respective items into the fallout universe so you can actually find it. Some modders dont sometimes and the only way to get an item is through console code id. But the point is weapon adn armor mods arent that so intricate that they'll have game breaking conflicts.

I hope i was clear enough.

Could you explain how exactly i combine plugins into one by means of FNVEdit please? I'm bit unsure about it, do not want to f... the whole installation up, installing all these mods with their instruction took me a little more than entire day :P Edited by Rutgerhauerpl

1) Download FNVEdit (http://newvegasnexus...le.php?id=34703)

2)Extract it

3)Run it and it will come up with a list of all the .esp's in your FNV data folder

4)Select the Master file and all the .esp's that you want to merge

5)Right click on anywhere under the "Form ID" part and select "Create Merged Patch"

6)Call it what you want your mod (with all the other mods in it combined) to be called (e.g. Supermod)

7)Click the + next to one of the mods that you want to put into you Supermod

8)Right click on whatever is under the "File Header" and select "copy as override into" and then choose your Supermod

9)Repeat step 8 for every part of the mod you selected (Ingestibles, armor, weapons, etc)

10)Repeat step 9 on all the other mods you want to add to your Supermod

11) Once everything has been override into your super mod click the exit button and it will come up with a little thing that you then click the green arrow on and then you're done.

and also look at this manual http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/8629 and section 6.4 of the guide. I know it says FO3 but its for FNV as well.

or the third step is what ma1025 mentioned.

Edited by Lius

Sorry, I was at work.

Download the More Perks Merged from NVEC here to take a lot of those out of your load order.

Merge all your similar mods (Improved Sound FX mods, WMX mods, UHNV, etc.) with FNV Plugin Utility.

To do this, go to (for example)

File > Open > UHNV-Dead Money.esp

File > Merge Plugins >

UHNV-Honest Hearts.esp

UHNV-OWB.esp

UHNV-Lonesome Road.esp

UHNV-Chems.esp

UHNV-More Mannequins.esp

You can select more than one plugin at a time when using Merge Plugins by using Shift or Ctrl. Then use Save As to save as UHNV Merged or something. Disable the original .esps and use your Merged one instead.

I haven't used FNV Plugin Utility much myself other than merging some clothing mods and Improved Sound FX together so you should make sure they're compatible before merging.

Edited by ma1025