A mod that makes enemy health bars appear/disappear depending on where you're looking?

The10thJinchuuriki

I was wondering if there's a mod out there, or if it's possible to make a mod, that changes how the enemy health bar UI works, having it only appear when you're looking at the enemy directly, and disappears when you look away or go a certain distance?

I'm using a mod that lets me change the hud layout, and I wanted a more Oblivion inspired feel, and put the enemy health right under my crosshairs, and scaled down the size. I enjoy the placement, but I find it rather obnoxious and intrusive when I've already run away from the enemy (or the enemy runs from me), yet the health bar remains for a good few minutes.

Also, please don't suggest Floating Health Bars mod. As much as I love the concept, I find that the enemy animations are way too jerky for the health bar, and it's difficult to consistantly see and keep track of their health that way, especially when it comes to larger enemies. I'm happy with the scaled down vanilla under my crosshair, just wish it would disappear faster when not directly engaged with an enemy.