try to activate plugins --> load order -1

churtado82

I'm installing mods for Skyrim Special Edition.

Yesterday, i instaled a lot of mods without problem, but today, the new mods (plugins) were installed but not activated. When i try to activate, the load order the program gave me is -1, so they're enabled in vortex, but they're not activated in the game.

How can i fix that?

thanks in advance

I'm also having this exact problem on SSE. I was enabling them in the mods section figuring that would carry over to plugins like it usually does, but no dice. Went to enable plugins and they're hitting me with the -1 load order. Is there a max number of plugins? I'm sitting at 184 currently with a bunch of -1s. Soft verification of no active plugins through using additemmenu, might try with console adding later, but i'm going to assume it'll be same result.

I'm also having this exact problem on SSE. I was enabling them in the mods section figuring that would carry over to plugins like it usually does, but no dice. Went to enable plugins and they're hitting me with the -1 load order. Is there a max number of plugins? I'm sitting at 184 currently with a bunch of -1s. Soft verification of no active plugins through using additemmenu, might try with console adding later, but i'm going to assume it'll be same result.

After enabling, did you sort and deploy? The few times I've had a "-1" in the load order, I did just that, and the problem disappeared.

That's curious.

Which version of Vortex are you on and what was the exact sequence of events that lead to this outcome?

How are you verifying whether the plugins are active in game?

Ok, the problem was apachii skyhair. when i installed the mod for females before the mod for males, vortex give the message "not a valid plugin" now i installed them ods in correct order (main - male - female) and didn't have the problem.