ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

SI FaceGen onto skyrim character? (IE custom face onto character)?

winslowevan

I have SI FaceGen to make models of your own face from pictures, what I want to know is how to put my face on my skyrim character? I can save the file as *.obj; .ma; .Iwo; .xsi; .wrl; and .3ds. The model contains no hair and I would like to preserve my character's current hair. I also have XCE mod running and hope that wouldn't ruin it.

I've looked everywhere for how to do this but could only find it for oblivion and fo3.

Your help is very much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

I have SI FaceGen to make models of your own face from pictures, what I want to know is how to put my face on my skyrim character? I can save the file as *.obj; .ma; .Iwo; .xsi; .wrl; and .3ds. The model contains no hair and I would like to preserve my character's current hair. I also have XCE mod running and hope that wouldn't ruin it.

I've looked everywhere for how to do this but could only find it for oblivion and fo3.

You could save it as 3ds then get 3ds max, get a plug-in to turn it into nif and use the CK to put it into the game?

You could save it as 3ds then get 3ds max, get a plug-in to turn it into nif and use the CK to put it into the game?

Thanks! I didn't realize it was so simple, I'm a noob at modding.

Thanks! I didn't realize it was so simple, I'm a noob at modding.

I'm interested in knowing if you got this to work. I was going to try myself, but only have the free version of SI and it wont let me save as 3ds. I was hoping If you got it working, maybe you could help me out; if I send you the .fg file I have, maybe you could shoot me back the .nif file.

Lots of ifs in that heh, no worries if you don't, it's cool! =)

• 5 months later...

May be someone say to me HOW export head from 3dmax to nif? I`m using Niftools. I can replace NiTriStringData into random facegeom nif using Nifscope, but in facegen left & right eye - 2 mesh, so in skyrim left & right eye meshes merged to 1 mesh. Texture for eyes cant be apply to mesh, only for lef eye, right eye maded black.

p.s. sorry about my english...

May be someone say to me HOW export head from 3dmax to nif? I`m using Niftools. I can replace NiTriStringData into random facegeom nif using Nifscope, but in facegen left & right eye - 2 mesh, so in skyrim left & right eye meshes merged to 1 mesh. Texture for eyes cant be apply to mesh, only for lef eye, right eye maded black.

p.s. sorry about my english...

Use the 3dsmax nif plug-in to export it into a nif

• 7 months later...