How to make shishkebab unique?

amokrun1

I've been trying all night to remove the shishkebab from leveled lists so that enemies never spawn with them. Trying to get it so that only the boss at the end of the Finch farm quest has it, but cannot. I always find another Forged spawning with it. Could someone please give advice? I tried it with FO4edit and CK, by deleting the referring items. What am I not doing, or doing wrong?

That's interesting, I can't recall ever seeing another shishkebab. Anyway, how long are you waiting to test in-game after installing your mod? LL's take a few in-game days to reset and re-distribute items. Try sleeping for a week before you go out and test.

If you already knew all that, just disregard.

It's rare but once you get to higher levels enemies can spawn with them. I've even found legendary drops of it.

What I do to test is start from Vault 111 at L1 and level up through console in increments of 5 just before fast travelling to Saugus Ironworks(as the Forged seem to spawn with it the most). I did it like this because I deleted the leveled list records referencing the weapon and I wanted to see how this affected the melee spawns as player level increased. Around L40 I saw a Forged outside of the building spawn with one, and this is after I had deleted all the files I found that I believe have an effect. Apparently I overlooked one or some. No idea what else I need to do.

It's rare but once you get to higher levels enemies can spawn with them. I've even found legendary drops of it.

What I do to test is start from Vault 111 at L1 and level up through console in increments of 5 just before fast travelling to Saugus Ironworks(as the Forged seem to spawn with it the most). I did it like this because I deleted the leveled list records referencing the weapon and I wanted to see how this affected the melee spawns as player level increased. Around L40 I saw a Forged outside of the building spawn with one, and this is after I had deleted all the files I found that I believe have an effect. Apparently I overlooked one or some. No idea what else I need to do.

When you start in the vault, are you starting a completely new game, or from a save just before leaving it?

When you start in the vault, are you starting a completely new game, or from a save just before leaving it?

I save upon exit, once everything fades into view.