Just bought Skyrim :)

tanoman

It's nice to know. It's just an amazing world, Skyrim. I think I'm gonna finish up the Companions quests and all the miscellaneous. Jeez what an awsome game :)

I've being trying to get there, but there's always something cool that distracts me...like two dragons comin to say hello :P

I'd do the main questline first and then head over to the thieves guild and join up. Another great guild is the dark brotherhood. Overall each guild has its own great storyline to follow with many interesting twists. Then I would do the civil war but that's just me. Skyrim has limitless opportunities.

And for goodness sakes don't get involved in the Civil War threads or you will get trapped in a nightmare like others have done :laugh:

Whaddya mean?

He means the roaring "I'm gonna tear your face off if you don't agree with me" arguments going on in the Forum in regards to who's in the right, who's in the wrong..... Stormcloak supporters versus Imperial supporters..... :biggrin:

As for quests, I would myself probably leave the Thieves Guild a little longer until you have lifted your sneak skills into something reasonably decent....dungeon crawling in sneak gets it up fast....I do lot's of mini quests first myself, just to get those skills up a bit before I get to the real fun stuff.

Edited by StayFrosty05

Whaddya mean?
He means the roaring "I'm gonna tear your face off if you don't agree with me" arguments going on in the Forum in regards to who's in the right, who's in the wrong..... Stormcloak supporters versus Imperial supporters..... :biggrin:

Two threads were closed that discussed those matters, and there's a third one here called "Something I think we haven't noticed about the Stormcloak/Imperial " if you're curious (read: a glutton for pain).

Go download steam mods ASAP , and DO NOT fast travel. Skyrim is made to be explored.

What mods would you recommend me? How do I install them?

Btw, I try not to fast travel, except when I sell stuff, but then I return at once and keep exploring :). You're right, it's full of interesting stuff and lovely landscape.