Help Needed With Custom Race Skeleton

GrayWolf04

Is it possible to create a new race that uses a custom skeleton rather than the human one? I know that the skeleton for humans can be changed, but this is universal to all humans. I am working on a mod that is similar to the Chimera Tank mod, but instead of a tank, the player turns into a creature. For example, I want to have a dog as a playable race. By copying the dog's skeleton.nif file into the proper place, the human skeleton is replaced with the dog's. This works fine for the custom race I want, but since it is universal, all the normal human races including the ghoul races have the same skeleton and look hooribly disfigured. How do I make it so that the custom skeleton only applies to the single race. For more information on this mod, you can see the thread on the VGU Network website at (http://www. vgu network .com/topic/16085-help-with-model-change-via-script/). Just remove the spaces to see the thread. The only reason it is on this other site is because I did not get any responses here. If this is in any way violating any rules, please let me know and I will remove the link.