Stamina won't regenerate

zachm07

• 6 months later...

I had this issue intermittently. I may still but I've been playing for about six hours without it rearing it's head again. I seem to have had some sort of invisible effect hiding behind the scenes. I fixed it with the console command:

player.resurrect

Afterward you'll have to save, exit to the main menu, reload your save and re-equip all your gear, but as I said it "seems" to have taken care of the issue. Hope it helps anyone else who finds their way here in frustration. :wink:

Cheers

THANK YOU BRO! THIS SOLVED MY PROBLEM!! :D

• 9 months later...

I had this issue intermittently. I may still but I've been playing for about six hours without it rearing it's head again. I seem to have had some sort of invisible effect hiding behind the scenes. I fixed it with the console command:

player.resurrect

Afterward you'll have to save, exit to the main menu, reload your save and re-equip all your gear, but as I said it "seems" to have taken care of the issue. Hope it helps anyone else who finds their way here in frustration. :wink:

Cheers

did not work for me, for first time try it got CTD, after second try did not change anything, from what i know, maybe you get too many wine or mead that get your character drunk, this is just like my character after i drink too many mead and wine the stamina won't regenerate, this is fixed after i reload previous save game

• 1 year later...

Nope, the problem was Skyre was conflicting with another mod causing the no stamina regen when hit by an arrow. I donât remember what mod it was but, the fix was by not selecting one of the options in the FOMOD. I believe one of those options was âStanding Stones, Races, Combat....â one of these you should not select.

Regardless I donât think many people are using Skyre anymore.

• 5 months later...

player.resurrect

Cheers

Thanks for your help !

It's worked for me ! :D

Edited by CaptainFlodus

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

For me it was my bow that got stuck in fire mode.

To fix it i just had to fire my bow once.

I may be years late to this, but this saved me from about a 5hr game save. Thanks my man.

Side note: I use bound bow, and I didnt even have to fire it. I just had to string the arrow.