Can someone create a save game for me

WOTmodsproductions

Could someone create a clean save game with only alternate start live another life enabled, either before or just after character creation in the abandoned prison at the game start? I can use the console to edit race

Basically my game will not start a new game but still loads saves, I have tried every solution including complete clean reinstall

Edited by thelonewarrior

If nobody does it for you by the time I wake up (I'm about to go to sleep right after I post this lol), I got you.

However, this is the equivalent of putting a bandaid on a severed limb. You should really try to fix your game.

Ok cool thanks not sure what else I can do though after spending hours disabling each mod only To find the game does it with no mods installed and verifying the steam catch and then uninstalling the game, deleting everything in the data files (well actually moving it to a backup folder so I do not lose all my mods).

Clean install with no mods on mod manager, checked the script extender was also off. Re enabled just that so I can apply the memory patch to see if that was the issue somehow. But that did not change anything.

The only thing that changed recently was a windows update, which I would not be surprised if that was the cause somehow.

And drivers were up to date when I checked, not sure I am gonna be able to work this one out since I am all out of ideas now.

And it still loads my normal saves from other characters.

Edited by thelonewarrior

The only thing that changed recently was a windows update, which I would not be surprised if that was the cause somehow.

And drivers were up to date when I checked, not sure I am gonna be able to work this one out since I am all out of ideas now.

Speaking from experience, this is your most likely culprit, especially if you have Nvidia graphics. Nvidia hates Skyrim and I've found older drivers tend to be more compatible with the game in general rather than new ones.

Do you use ENB? If so, give the injector version a try instead of the wrapper version. That solved my own Windows "Update" issues with Skyrim. I traced my problems to the drivers interfering with ENB's normal behavior. The injector version more or less solved that. Just make sure to run the injector exe prior to starting SKSE. If that solves the issue, good chances I was right about the update being your problem.

I really wish this game has a mac OS equivalent. Windows has seriously become complete garbage these past few years. I'm sure mac OS would have it's own problems, but solving them would be far easier since it doesn't normally change without user permission. But I'm also not a tech expert so maybe I'm wrong.