Repair Items Have 0 uses

j0nesy92

Hi, Guys

I have been trying to work this out for a few hours now with no luck. All repair items have 0 uses it only lets me repair items once per hammer. when a hammer is in my inventory it says 15 uses (or what ever it normally is) but when i go into the repair menu it changes to 0. This is my first play through with Morrowind Rebirth so i am thinking it may have something to do with it. I noticed Rebirth changed the names of the hammers to have the grade of the item at the end of the name. I have disabled every plugin one by one, cleaned the save using Wyre Mash, checked with mlox and not made any progress. Cant seem to find anything about it online. Can any one help or tell me what i'm doing wrong. any help would be appreciated. please find my attached mod list

Thanks

Morrowind GOG 1.6.1820

I have tried Cleaning rebirth, disabled all mods and started a new game. Repair items still have 0 uses. I then backed up my files and verified/repaired my install. It downloaded about 170mb worth of stuff (i assume textures and meshes i replaced). still didn't solve the issue. i'm now doing fresh install. hope that fixes it :confused: . Thanks for the help :laugh:

When you started a new game, did you only use Morrowind Rebirth and still have repair items 0 use?

If you did then start a new game without Morrowind Rebirth, just to check if repair items doesn't have 0 use.

If the repair items have normal use then it's likely that Morrowind Rebirth changes the repair items to have 0 use.