Version 0.17.3, 3 versions later then promised... No fix. Or I'm doing something wrong. Getting tired of this. Maybe I shouldn't post right now, but it really bothers me. Everything downloads perfectly, then when I start installing and Enabling, everything seems fine, although Vortex keeps giving the notice that there are new files outside the mods, (although I updated them a minute before) or that the files are shared by different mods, making my extra hairstyles mod redundant because I installed a hide helmet hack and a Dalish Mage Origin. (Don't see the sense in that. They're Additional files right? So shared makes no sense.)
On my first round, I installed the whole shebang with apparently no problems, and the DLC was recognised when I started the game, but when I started a new game, the quickest way to check if some mods were working, there was no Dalish Mage option, and no extra hairstyles.

Deinstalled and removed all mods, for a fresh download, and when I didn't want to save the suggested 'merges' but 'restore' them, I got the old error "Vortex tried to access "C:/Users/[my username]/Documents/Bioware/Dragon Age/settings/AddIns.xml" but it doesn't exist."...

And it still does.

To be continued, and hopefully, fixed.