Release date for Dawnguard

Wraithofdoom

I´m thinking about that too, though it´s strange that bethesda didn´t say anything yet. Then again if xbox has 30 days exclusivity it means other platforms will get the DLC 30 days after.

but how do you know its 30 days and not more ? When asked bethesda said they had no idea when it would be coming out... i've watched vids on youtube and im not too crazy on it (although that vampire is cool), but it makes me curious how they didnt announce anything, when its only 6 days for the supposed release.

I just hope that Bethesda was working on Dawnguard for the PC and PS3 (which also mean 1.6 patch) during the 30 days exclusivity, if not then I'm gona say "wow Bethesda, what the hell? Man? REALLY???" Edited by Joshico

but how do you know its 30 days and not more ? When asked bethesda said they had no idea when it would be coming out... i've watched vids on youtube and im not too crazy on it (although that vampire is cool), but it makes me curious how they didnt announce anything, when its only 6 days for the supposed release.

Before skyrim came out they said that all the DLC will be exclusive for xbox for 30 days. I remember that well and how people were all angry about it.

I think its not very likely that the pc version will be released this month....if it came this month Im sure bethesda would have already said so guys..tho I still hope it does since I cant wait for that awesome looking vampire lord XD....vanilla vampire-lord gameplay will probably be shity after a couple of hours but mods will do the trick ...as they always do ^^ Edited by Itachi 92

Before skyrim came out they said that all the DLC will be exclusive for xbox for 30 days. I remember that well and how people were all angry about it.

But why? Because Xbox users are better than everyone else? :verymad: Or maybe they want Xbox players to beta-test it for bugs first? I'm a PC gamer, and would hate to think I was considered inferior to a console gamer for some retarded reason. Does Bethesda believe PC gamers are scum or something?