Lag like you've never seen before

JowJow06

Ah... skyrim... i'm away for 1 year and you start pissing me off again...

So i've been installing mods for a few days now (i've installed like 50 right now, cuz i don't have a lot of time :/), until now, everything was going all right, vortex really helped me with the file conflicts (that's actually why i've left skyrim for a while, couldn't igure out those), my game only crashed 1 time, no freezes, and i could finally install an enb properly, i'm sh*t at enbs, really. Even if i don't have a really good computer (gtx 770ti, intel i5 3k or smth), i had like 30 fps with all my graphic mods installed

Every time i would install 2-4 mods, i would launch the game to see if everything was all right - and it always was - and most of the time i would get distracted and actually play the game, i know , unbelievable... at this point i was at the quest where farengar asks you to go in a crypt and all, and somehow i didn't take the quest but got inside the crypt anyway, and when i returned, i had to take the quest blah blah blah and all that stuff, i talked to irileth or wathever and then to balgruuf. As you probably and hopefully know, you then go talk to farengar and he actually gives you the quest.

And that's when the trouble began. Immediatly after farengar started talking to me, the game just wouldn't move. "Meh, it's just a freeze", right ? but no. 5 seconds after, another frame. 5 seconds after, another frame, ect... (Sounds were alright). "Okay that didn't happen before so i'll just reload i guess". I struggled to leave the conversation, and then opened the menu. Everything was alright. No lag. "Does that mean everything's fixed ?" (no) No (who could've guessed it). Ah f*ck now i have to wait another 5 seconds to open the menu. I was out of this nightmare. "okay well i'll just launch the game again, everything'll be fixed". (no) No. And now i'm here.

TL;DR (wtf is tldr?) :

READ THE F*CKING TEXT OKAY ^^^^

/!\ I have Enhanced Castles And Palaces Installed /!\