Creatures T posing

SimianJyhad

okay recently one of my mods started causing CTDs on changing cells. So since I use MO2 I disabled all my mods and started a fresh game with no mods then started enabling mods in small batches. checking after each set if I was getting the CTD. so far so good. I get to the creature animations and creature mods. I enabled them and Ran FNIS XXL. go in game to find all creatures T posing. okay I then used FNIS to remove all the animations them re ran FNIS to redo enable/register the animations. Still Tposing. I am currently considering uninstalling Skyrim SE then reinstalling it. before I do though I would like some other options

• 10 months later...

okay recently one of my mods started causing CTDs on changing cells. So since I use MO2 I disabled all my mods and started a fresh game with no mods then started enabling mods in small batches. checking after each set if I was getting the CTD. so far so good. I get to the creature animations and creature mods. I enabled them and Ran FNIS XXL. go in game to find all creatures T posing. okay I then used FNIS to remove all the animations them re ran FNIS to redo enable/register the animations. Still Tposing. I am currently considering uninstalling Skyrim SE then reinstalling it. before I do though I would like some other options

I am having the same issue here.... All creatures T-posed after running the latest FNIS XXL. Anyway... I quazi fixed this by "De-installing creatures" and just giving up on any creature animations... bummer yes but hey at least you can still have Character animations... If anyone has a better solution please chime in.

I am having the same issue here.... All creatures T-posed after running the latest FNIS XXL. Anyway... I quazi fixed this by "De-installing creatures" and just giving up on any creature animations... bummer yes but hey at least you can still have Character animations... If anyone has a better solution please chime in.

You don't need to give up. Just don't uninstall creature mods any more dmid-game. Like you shouldn't uninstall any scripted mods mid game anyway.

But when can't do any better than uninstall such mods you have to follow the FNIS uninstall instructions:

- "De-Install Creatures"

- Re-Install FNIS Creature Pack

- Run FNIS