What are the standard member titles?

Awevalan

I have looked diligently throughout the forums and wasn't able to find this. I know it seems like a random question but I was wondering what the standard site member titles are and at what counted post numbers they go into effect.

This has always kinda been floating around in the back of my head and I decided it was time to ask.

So again, what are the standard Member Titles and what counted Post number do they go into effect at?

In addition to what BeyondTom said, I think if you have over a 1000 posts you get "Faithful Poster". I think it's a 1000, I have it when I remove my custom one

I think that may be the lot of them but then I could be wrong. Thanks for the replies. I've just always been curious about it but I have never really looked into it...I joined here around 8 years ago but only started to jump through the title ranks in the last year or so...course it was elderscrollsnexus or something like that 8 years ago.

But do we know the times (post numbers) at which they change?

Ok so Resident Poster lasts at least from 2000 to 3000. Maybe I should ask Zaldiir what he has. If it doesn't change then it's likely that Resident Poster is the top title.

Edit: Ok so Resident Poster appears to be the top or at least the title for up to 5000

Edited by Awevalan