Mod item codes

Ryuguu

Have the same problem now, used to play moded skyrim a couple of months bak, but built a new pc so have now re-installed it al, at first i just copied the old "mods" folder bak in Skyrim from the last time it was installed with al the old mods i wanna use now, but dident work to player.additem even have tryed player.additem from 2 diffrent mods but still same answer "compiled script not saved!" have tryed every number from 01 to 08 and the mods are using 03 to 07 as the highest number, so tryed every number sort of speaking, but it cant find them still, i have marked al of the mods in nmm and last time i tryed i deleted the data inside "mods" folder and used NMM to instal them but still same answer when i player.additem so am i just not seeing the problem or is there an actuell problem here?

Edit: Forgot to give an example for the numbers, "Player.additem 056666c1 1" thats how i type it, done this before as mentioned above, but am i forgoting something? i type it excactly as the text is with al the spaces too, so 05 is the one i keep changing to test diffrent index and LO, i am running the latest NMM too v0.18.9

Sorry for the miss spelling in this text, not my strong side :)

Edited by Shadiva

Have the same problem now, used to play moded skyrim a couple of months bak, but built a new pc so have now re-installed it al, at first i just copied the old "mods" folder bak in Skyrim from the last time it was installed with al the old mods i wanna use now, but dident work to player.additem even have tryed player.additem from 2 diffrent mods but still same answer "compiled script not saved!" have tryed every number from 01 to 08 and the mods are using 03 to 07 as the highest number, so tryed every number sort of speaking, but it cant find them still, i have marked al of the mods in nmm and last time i tryed i deleted the data inside "mods" folder and used NMM to instal them but still same answer when i player.additem so am i just not seeing the problem or is there an actuell problem here?

Edit: Forgot to give an example for the numbers, "Player.additem 056666c1 1" thats how i type it, done this before as mentioned above, but am i forgoting something? i type it excactly as the text is with al the spaces too, so 05 is the one i keep changing to test diffrent index and LO, i am running the latest NMM too v0.18.9

Sorry for the miss spelling in this text, not my strong side :)

Have You tried using the help command I posted above?

It's like

help ingot

or

help "iron sword"

if it's a name without spaces you can just type help <itemname>.

If there is a space in the itemname You do it between quotes.

If the mod is installed correctly it should give You the correct item ID to use with the player.additem.

The compiled script not saved only comes up when you've left out something like this

example Kahvozein's Fang

player.additem 000d0758 1

don't forget to add a number of how many you need, where the yellow is

also I don't rely on my memory and always make text doc bat batch files and they can be added outside your data folder even during game play and be used

Edited by sinnerman69

I first wanna Thank you both so much! for your effort in helping me, i re-installed the game and nexus mod manager and changed instal/mod folder to be within Skyrim, instead of default place, and now i can add the items, havent tryed the help command yet, gonna do that to make sure i dident do anything wrong there either, cus i just wouldent work, Thanks for the tip

dandiersphinx

and yeah

sinnerman69

i typed a 1 after the text so the problem was probably with NMM then as i must have instaled it wrong, i'm so ashamed haha

Do you have any more mod you add items thats not are working or is it just the Playeble instrument mod you cant add iteam from?

When you instaled Nexus Mod Manager, where did you put the folders the program is asking of at the last session of instal, myself put them in the Skyrim folder, and after that, i could use Player.additem

So I realized my problem was that I wasn't putting in the mod load order number - for example, a steel circlet - the default number I got from creation kit was 020C0C52, but the tytanis mod it comes from is in my mod load list as number 1D so i have to change steel circlets number to 1D0C0C52, replacing the 02 with 1D. Even though I solved this another problem I have is that the 'help' command does not work for anything, even default skyrim stuff.