Mod item codes

Ryuguu

So I realized my problem was that I wasn't putting in the mod load order number - for example, a steel circlet - the default number I got from creation kit was 020C0C52, but the tytanis mod it comes from is in my mod load list as number 1D so i have to change steel circlets number to 1D0C0C52, replacing the 02 with 1D. Even though I solved this another problem I have is that the 'help' command does not work for anything, even default skyrim stuff.

How did you figure out the mod load order number? I can't seem to figure it out.

So I realized my problem was that I wasn't putting in the mod load order number - for example, a steel circlet - the default number I got from creation kit was 020C0C52, but the tytanis mod it comes from is in my mod load list as number 1D so i have to change steel circlets number to 1D0C0C52, replacing the 02 with 1D. Even though I solved this another problem I have is that the 'help' command does not work for anything, even default skyrim stuff.

Â

How did you figure out the mod load order number? I can't seem to figure it out.

Wow this is an old thread. Itâs been a while since I last played the game, but it should list your load order in whatever mod manager you use.