⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Bane Mask and Armor? (TDKR style)

AtomicSun21

• 2 months later...

@SilverLyric that's (your link) a bit disturbing, though I understand what you mean.

I've tried making this in Blender but I'm a noob to it so it didn't go so well, but whoever makes this will probably get mod of the month or something.

@Skyzoo haha yeah is a bit disturbing, but I like to ignore the giant penis on the screen :L

Rocket has just released his V2 Bodybuilder, here: http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/48298/

I think the Bane clothing etc would work best with this body mesh. (Just my opinion)

Also, if anyone has more experience in blender than me (not hard) could you please message me and give me a few tips answer a few questions etc. I'm finding it quite difficult :L

Anyway, hope this gets made! good luck :)

I took the liberty of poorly photo shopping banes head from the pics I posted last page onto the BodyBuilder V2 mod picture, It would work great with it IMO. Too bad we can't have a back breaking animation to do to enemies if the mask ever does get made.

http://qikr.co/y3zc6 IT WON'T LET ME POST THE PIC SO HERE'S THE LINK.

I'll keep trying to make the mask (no suit in mind) but I heavily suck on blender and am still learning from the "noob to pro guide" I found on the Nexus. Maybe one day I'll get it done.

• 2 months later...

if someone was to make the lobotomite mask darker and took the courier duster armor and made the coat of it the ncr ranger duster and the in side coler white then i think i could live with that.

that or just remove the coat and just have the armor and that would be close enough

so can someone plz do it plz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...